Become a Nuffield Health Personal trainer - Milton Keynes
- Job Type
- Full Time
Become a Nuffield Health Personal Trainer
Don’t just change your career, change people’s lives - No Experience Required
Are you looking for a new career?
Do you have a passion for health and fitness?
Do you want to help others live healthy and happier lives?
The fitness and wellness landscape is rapidly growing every year so now’s the time to make your dreams of a fitness career a reality. Invest in your future career today with Premier Global NASM and inspire people to achieve their fitness goals.
Why study with Premier Global NASM?
With a passion for helping learners change their lives and build sustainable careers, Premier Global NASM has been delivering education and training to fitness professionals for more than 60 years. Working closely in consultation with sector bodies and employers, the training and education portfolio is constantly reviewed and evolved to ensure it continues to meet the demands of the market and sets graduates up for a long term, successful career.
All courses are scientifically based, nationally accredited through Active IQ and fully recognised by employers and the Chartered Institute for the Management of Sport and Physical Activity (CIMSPA).
Here are some benefits of becoming a Personal Trainer through us:
- Get paid to do what you love
- Make the gym your office
- Help people live happier and healthier lives
- Be your own boss and set your own hours
- Earn up to £40+ per hour*
What you’ll need to get started.
To become a personal trainer, you’ll need to have accredited Level 2 and Level 3 PT qualifications. No experience is necessary but a passion for health and fitness, combined with the drive and determination to succeed is required. By completing our Level 3 PT Diploma, you’ll have everything you need to become a successful personal trainer at Nuffield Health.
We’ll support you to:
- Qualify with a Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training, awarded by Active IQ and endorsed by CIMSPA.
- Master how to design evidence-based exercise programmes utilising NASM’s Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT)™ model to deliver consistent results for your clients.
- Study anywhere, anytime in our virtual classrooms with live tutors
- Understand the science of nutrition to improve overall health and fitness
- Be industry ready for work with the top gyms around the UK such as Nuffield Health
- Plus, a whole lot more.
You’ll also receive:
- Globally recognised PT Qualifications
- Job Guarantee*
- Learn anywhere, anytime with live virtual learning
- Access to our exclusive OPT model for programme design
- 24 months career support
- £0 deposit + Guaranteed Interest Free payment options*
- Experienced Tutors and Success Coaches to help you in your journey
- Free 12 months CIMSPA membership
- Access to our live jobs board with over 700 jobs available
- Access to unlimited corporate discounts
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a personal trainer? Find out how to get started today!