Assistant Managers - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
POLPO is a Venetian bàcaro - a humble restaurant serving simple but authentic food all freshly prepared on-site, paired with young Italian wines & classic Italian aperitivo cocktails.
We are currently recruiting for:
• Assistant Managers
This is what working for POLPO looks like:
• No staff uniform - we encourage you to let your individuality shine!
• Up to 50% discount on all POLPO Ltd restaurants
• Benefits platform offering discounts on restaurants, gym memberships, holidays and more via Perkbox membership for all staff
• Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
• Enrolment into company pension scheme after 3 months
• Childcare vouchers
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – where you can earn up to £300 to work with your friends
• Work incentives with amazing prizes such as trips abroad to Italy
• Staff parties
• Comprehensive induction
• Weekly in-house training sessions & supplier masterclasses
• Regular trips to producers, distilleries & suppliers
• Competitive salary with tronc
• Staff meals are provided daily, and a beer or glass of wine at the end of the night
• Real prospects at career growth – many of our managers have been promoted from within
The Ideal POLPO Person:
• Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people
• Has experience in a busy restaurant & excellent hospitality skills. You must enjoy looking after people!
• Wants to support & work as part of a close-knit team
• Speaks great English
• Valid right to work in the UK is essential
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
We opened our first restaurant in September 2009 to immediate acclaim and we have since opened twelve restaurants across London, Brighton, Bristol & Exeter.
There is lots of room for career growth in this young and dynamic company so if you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply.