Kickstart Business Improvements Support Coordinator - Greater Manchester
- Job Type
- Part Time
Based in our Support Office in Handforth in Cheshire, with flexibility to work remotely from home, the role will report into one of our Heads of Business Improvement and will work closely with the Business Improvements and Procurement teams.
This role will be ideal for an individual looking to gain experience in a business support function and gain understanding of how to improve business functions by simplifying, reducing waste and adding/creating value.
Working with the team to understand the key deliverables and what support is required to help deliver these on time and right first time.
- Work closely with the team member to understand the requirements for each piece of work and the role they play within it i.e. advising, consulting or leading.
- Ensure the process to deliver has been agreed, and the tools to support the process are being completed in a correct and timely manner.
- Understanding what the team are working towards and supporting them to delivery through the agreed process and toolkit.
- Create and maintain a tracker to ensure delivery of key objectives.
- Support with compiling and exporting data to provide direction and insight both internally and externally.
- Reporting against each activity to share with key individuals on progress.
- Maintaining and creating process tools and templates
- Supporting with paper writing and completing of documentation to share with key stakeholder.
- General support and analytics to help measure success of objectives against set criteria and timelines.
What you’ll need
- You will have strong PC skills and must be competent in using Microsoft Packages e.g. Excel and Word
- Good verbal and written communications
- The ability to work well as a team and on own initiative Be well organisedYou will have good communication skills and be confident to send emails or hold video calls with colleagues when working from home
- Be comfortable to Honestly Challenge in situations
- Live the Pets at Home values
- We put pets first
- We take pride in what we do
- We work as a team
- We make it fun
- We get better everyday
- We do what we say we’ll do
As this is a Kickstart role please speak to your Job Centre Plus Job Coach to be referred for the role prior to applying as we can only accept applications for colleagues who are elgible for the Kickstart Scheme Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy prior to the application deadline/closing date once a sufficient number of applications have been received. To be eligible for the Kickstart programme you will also need to be: Aged 16-24 yrs when starting your Kickstart placementUnemployed and receiving Universal CreditReferred by your Jobcentre Work CoachBe available to work for 25+ hoursBe able to undertake a 6-month training programme If you have any questions about the role please email Earlycareers@petsathome.co.uk