Bar and Waiting Staff - Full or Part-time - Crown, Twickenham
Full and Part-time Bar and Waiting staff - The Crown, Twickenham
We are looking for full time and part time staff to assist our busy team at The Crown, Twickenham. This is a permanent role and not suitable for short term holiday / seasonal work and will involve evening and weekend shifts.
- Competitive hourly rate + excellent tips
- Flexible shifts and hours
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Free meals on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, 1st class training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
The ideal person will have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and enjoy delivering great service to our customers.
Previous experience is preferred but most importantly you will be confident in talking to our customers and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy food led environment.
The Crown, Twickenham, is a large and spacious pub that was refurbished back in 2013 when we enhanced the Georgian heritage of the original building retaining many of its original features. We are part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group 8 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex.
Apply for Bar and Waiting Staff - Full or Part-time - Crown, Twickenham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly