Waiting Staff - Full time - Old Plough, Cobham
Waiting Staff - Full time - The Old Plough, Cobham
We are looking for experienced Waiting staff to join our busy team at the Old Plough, Stoke d'Abernon, Cobham.
- Competitive hourly rate + excellent tips
- Flexible shifts and hours
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Free meals on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, 1st class training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
The ideal person will have a friendly, outgoing personality with excellent communication skills and enjoy delivering great service to our customers.
Previous experience either bar or waiting is preferred but most importantly you will be confident in talking to our customers and enjoy working as part of a team in a busy food led environment.
The potential here is enormous, whether you are just looking to work a few hours a week behind a bar or waiting-on or would like to kick start your full-time career in hospitality management, we’re sure you’ll enjoy working with us. If this sounds like your kind of job, we’d really like to hear from you.
The Old Plough is a 300 year old listed building in the village of Stoke D'Abernon, Cobham. We are part of Pearmain Pubs, a small group 8 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex. Each of our pubs has been carefully chosen and sympathetically restored, with quality interiors and beautiful gardens, casual enough to be comfortable, smart enough to feel special.