Chef de Partie - Kingston
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - Canbury Arms, Kingston Upon Thames
Our new pub The Canbury Arms has recently opened in Kingston and we are looking for Chef de Partie with a real passion for quality fresh food to join us and support our team of professional chefs.
As a Chef de Partie you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef. You will be involved in a variety of duties including: Fresh food preparation; ordering and stock control; adhering to food safety and cleaning standards.
We offer our Chefs de Partie:
- Competitive salary package + paid overtime
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Free chef whites
- Free meals on shift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Career development, training and support to progress your career
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Modern, well equipped kitchens
- Working within a brigade of 9 chefs and 3 kitchen porters
Who are we:
Pearmain Pubs are a small group of 8 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex. Each of our pubs has been carefully chosen and sympathetically restored, with quality interiors and beautiful gardens, casual enough to be comfortable, smart enough to feel special.
We offer informed, efficient & friendly service and great menus of fresh locally sourced ingredients, prepared on our premises and cooked to order by our enthusiastic and experienced chefs. All our staff are recruited for their outgoing and friendly personalities
If you like the sound of what we do and want to be part of Pearmain Pubs, we’d be pleased to hear from you.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Kingston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly