Kitchen Porter - Canbury Arms, Twickenham
Kitchen Porter - Canbury Arms, Kingston - New pub opening
We are looking for Full Time and part time Kitchen Porter's to join our new team for our new opening at the Canbury Arms, Kingston
- Competitive hourly rate + tips
- Free meals on shift
- Free uniform
- 50% off peak discount on food throughout the company
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous recommend a friend bonus scheme
- Opportunities to move between pubs
- Friendly and fun working environment
- If you are interested in a career as a chef, we offer excellent opportunities for training and progression.
Kitchen Porter duties are varied and will include:
- Helping to keep all kitchen and food preparation areas clean and tidy
- Operate the dishwasher - cleaning crockery and cutlery
- Wash-up pots and pans
- Put away deliveries and keep storerooms organised
- basic vegetable preparation
Pearmain Pubs are a small group of 7 independently owned 'smart pubs' located in Surrey and Middlesex with plans to open a new site in the Kingston area early 2019. Each of our pubs has been carefully chosen and sympathetically restored, with quality interiors and beautiful gardens, casual enough to be comfortable, smart enough to feel special. Our eighth pub, The Canbury Arms in Kingston is due to open early 2019 but we are recruiting now for you to join us and train in readiness for the new opening.
We offer informed, efficient & friendly service and great menus of fresh locally sourced ingredients, prepared on our premises and cooked to order by our enthusiastic and experienced chefs. All our staff are recruited for their outgoing and friendly personalities
If you like the sound of what we do and want to be part of Pearmain Pubs, we’d be pleased to hear from you.