Regional Food & Beverage Manager - South East Coast & South West Coast
- Job Type
- Full Time
Regional Retail Manager - South East Coast & South West Coast
Park holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented individuals and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for two Regional Retail Manager to join our team and work alongside our Food & Beverage Operations Manager.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- The Recruitment and retention of Retail Managers within your designated region but across the group if required.
- To ensure all team members have comprehensive product knowledge for food, bar and shop.
- To support the Retail Managers in your region and their teams and identify those who may have future potential within the company.
- Assist the Retail Managers to coach and mention team members who have demonstrated skills & abilities that could lead to their promotion within the Company including becoming Retail Managers.
- To undertake comprehensive business reviews of people, quality, sales and profit.
- Develop regular and construction communications with the Company’s Regional Managers and General Managers.
- Maximise gross margins through application of appropriate sales mix & controls.
- To plan and oversee merchandising initiatives.
- Oversee the Retail Managers performance across their areas if responsibility (food, bar and shops where relevant), mentor and guide them to enable them to meet sales targets and operate within budgeted costs and spend.
- To manage a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control
- To use working knowledge and experience to carry out product consultations and implement new products that will maximise sales and profits.
- To use experience and feedback to review menus within complexes and efficiently roll out any changes.
- To ensure cookbooks are up to date and available across complexes to ensure industry and legal standards are met at all times and which allow chefs to cook consistently across the brand.
- Ensure that all licensing and legal regulations are adhered to in accordance with the relevant to the premises license.
- Ensure complexes are meeting company standard compliancy levels; Retail Managers are accountable for meeting at least the minimum standards required.
- Ensure liquor stocking policy is strictly followed, and that policies are understood and followed by staff.
- To be responsible for staying up to date with policy and legislation regarding liquor policies.
- Work confidently with external stock providers, oversee orders and ensure deliveries and prices are checked and confirmed in a timely fashion for all areas of responsibility.
- To develop and attend any relevant training & induction courses.
- The Company operates a Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy. These are legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, customers, guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- To ensure that you complete the company Health & Safety induction and follow guidelines set.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
The successful candidate will have:
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in high volume operations.
- Experience as a Retail/Complex Manager.
- Full clean UK Driving License and Car.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
- Have the ability to work some weekends/evenings as well as overnight stays- extensive travelling involved .
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and Email.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- High Numeracy Skills.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum (incl bank holidays)
- Company Phone and Credit card for business expenses
- Mileage allowance
With 42 caravan parks situated throughout the UK we are now one of the largest providers of Holiday parks covering both England and Scotland. We offer great value family holidays and short breaks, with a small selection of touring and camping too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.