Sales Advisor - Dawlish
- Job Type
- Full Time
Caravan Sales Advisor - Dawlish Sands and Golden Sands Holiday Parks
- Responsible for utilising and actioning allocated leads to generate appointments so to maximise all sales opportunities and create a strong value chain.
- To ensure all contact and appointment boards are up to date daily.
- To meet or exceed daily/weekly/monthly KPI targets (Key Performance Indicators) as set by Caravan Sales Manager.
- To implement any marketing activity as defined by SM to maximise the opportunities in both new and part exchange business.
- To ensure presentation and dressing of the sales fleet is maintained to the required standard
- To ensure presentation of the Showground is maintained to the required standard.
- To utilise all systems available to maintain a customer database in order to facilitate future sales opportunities.
- To ensure all administration is completed and filed to deadline.
- To explore financing arrangements with the prospective customer and deal with any financial matters in a confidential way
- To ensure compliance with all aspects of Company policies and procedures, including Health and Safety, SAFE and caravan sales guidelines.
- To organise own time in the most effective and productive way
- To ensure appropriate information is inserted in the “Welcome Packs “
- To ensure the Sales Office depicts a professional, clean and tidy but welcoming environment.
The successful candidate should:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure with good decision making skills
- Be of smart appearance and adhere to dress standards
- Have a professional and outgoing personality
- Have good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and e-mail.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Be flexible