Seasonal Chef - Clacton-on-Sea
Seasonal Chef - Seawick Holiday Park - St Osyth, Clacton-on-Sea
Park Holidays UK Ltd has a collection of 28 Holiday Parks around the South Coast of England stretching from Devon to Suffolk. We are looking for a Seasonal Chef to join our team at Pevensey.
If you enjoy working with customers, then we would love to hear from you.
- Relevant Food Hygiene Certification required.
- Proven experience working within a kitchen environment required.
- To accept the importance of maintaining and improving standards in the business
- To read and work to all notices in your work area
- To assist the Company in providing the highest standard of cooking and services in all catering areas
- To work to menus and receipts as advised by the Company
- To take delivery and store food items as directed by the Company
- To complete temperature checks as directed by the Company
- To comply with portion control as per menus and record all waste
- Cleaning duties as per cleaning requirements/specifications
- To monitor the requisition of stocks as required from the Corporate Recipe specification and Portion specification, keeping minimum holding levels
- To ensure that the standard of cooking, presentation and 'BOH' service is implemented to standard operating manuals
- To direct and maintain hygiene standards to meet Company Food Safety/cook chill requirements, including the administration
- To have strict control and security of stocks, implement Company stock take as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control
- To set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas
Shared accommodation available to the right candidate.