Crew Member (Trampoline Park), Croydon
Crew Member - Croydon
Crew Member Role and Responsibilities:
As a Crew Member your responsibilities will be very diverse and the right candidate will actively look to develop in all areas across the park including court monitoring, party hosting, reception and barista duties. Just some of the responsibilities are listed below:
- Monitoring activities on the trampoline courts - maintaining high safety levels, but ensuring an engaging and fun atmosphere for all customers
- Coaching different activities, such as dodgeball and volleyball
- Hosting Safety briefing sessions to large audiences
- Adhering to all Health and Safety Procedures
- Working within the reception team, greeting groups and customers, customer administration, dealing with customer service enquiries and cash handling.
- Assisting with daily park maintenance, trampoline cleaning and checks
- Assisting with cleaning duties throughout the park on a daily basis
- Ensure that all jumpers have a valid wristband, proper footwear and no loose jewellery and follow the rules within the Park.
- Host Birthday Parties for groups ranging from 6 guests to 40 guests to a high standard
- Working alongside our café team to deliver high quality coffee and light snacks to our customers in a fast and friendly manner.
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills, consistently delivering above and beyond and a willingness to go the extra mile for every customer
- An engaging character with the ability to make people smile
- Previous experience working within leisure and in a customer facing role
- Excellent communicator comfortable liaising with supervisors & managers and with customers.
- A passion for activity and living a healthy lifestyle
- Ability to speak confidently in front of large groups
- Either have or are willing to undertake a First Aid Training Qualification and food safety training
- A quick learner with previous experience following health and safety procedures to ensure the safety of colleagues and customer