Clean Team Leader
- Job Type
- Full Time
Clean Team Leader
Wokingham FWC | Cleaning | Permanent | Full time
Up to £22,964.02 depending on experience
40 hours per week
As the UK's leading Healthcare Charity, we're always striving to create the highest standards of customer service. Maintaining cleanliness in our Fitness & Wellbeing Clubs is a big part of this. That's why, if you're helping us to create a safe and pleasant environment for customers, we'll really value what you do.
As a Clean Team Leader at our Wokingham FWC, we'll expect you to organise your work and plan your time to ensure that cleaning never gets in the way of a customer's experience. You have a friendly nature and good communication skills, which will come in handy when you're interacting with colleagues and customers.
As a Clean Team Leader, you will:
- Supervising a team of cleaners
- Coordinating with the Site management team
- Ensure the team have areas of responsibility, are following policies and procedures, and creating clean, pleasant and safe environment for customers.
- Guaranteeing that cleaning products used effectively, with instructions as well as health and safety procedures followed at all times.
- To order stock when required as advised by team and individual awareness
- To update records via the computer as required.
- Point of contact for the reporting of problems within the work areas or equipment and liaising with the management team to advise
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. Here, you'll enjoy a range of lifestyle and wellbeing rewards, like gym membership and private healthcare. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.