- Job Type
- Part Time
Warwickshire | Housekeeping | Permanent | Part time
£10.04 per hour
10 hours per week
Our team in our Warwick HSSU currently have an opportunity for a Cleaner. Continue your journey with us whilst we'll support you to be your best.
As our Cleaner you will have a key role in coordination of your own activities and be empowered to work on your own initiative.
- To correctly and safely clean and prepare areas and equipment, following schedules and the required policies and procedures, including health and safety, and infection prevention and control.
- To remove all waste in accordance with policy and procedures.
- To report any problems with the work area or any equipment to line manager
- To safely store equipment, tools and materials.
- To make full and proper use of any protective or safety equipment provided.
- To help and support all colleagues, including new colleagues
To succeed as a HSSU Cleaner, you will need:
- Experience in cleaning, ideally in a healthcare setting.
- Understanding of infection prevention and the use of Colour coordinated equipment.
- Experience using a mini buffer machine.
- To complete all paperwork required, correctly and on time, including forms to show that work has been completed.
- To provide general assistance and support as part of the team
- To check on stock levels and advise line manager when stock needs to be ordered.
Helping you feel good.
We want you to love coming to work, feeling healthy, happy and valued. That's why we've developed a benefits package with you in mind. Here, you'll enjoy a range of lifestyle and wellbeing rewards, like gym membership and private healthcare. At Nuffield Health, we take care of what's important to you.
Join Nuffield Health and create the future you want, today.
If you like what you see, why not start your application now? We consider applications as we receive them and reserve the right to close adverts early (for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications). So, it's a good idea to apply right away to ensure you're considered for this role.
It starts with you.