It’s about changing people’s lives for the better
With the social enterprise model increasingly filling the gap caused by the reduction in public sector spending, Mytime Active’s vision is to be the leading social enterprise that changes people’s lives for the better
We’re getting ever closer to our vision
Originally known as Bromley Mytime, Mytime Active started managing selected leisure services for Bromley Council in 2004. Since then, through a combination of business acumen, best practice and a community ethos, we have enjoyed rapid growth and now enjoy a turnover of £33m and deliver an array of leisure, golf and health services for local authorities and primary care trusts alike. What’s more, as a social enterprise and charity, every penny of surplus we make goes back into the business – just over £12m to date. Social enterprises are businesses with social objectives whose surpluses are reinvested in the business or in the community, rather than maximising profit for shareholders and owners.
Our secret? The highest standards of conduct and integrity, valued and empowered staff and the fact that we never forget the customer has a choice and expects the best possible services, value and quality. Customer focussed and committed to building sustained community partnerships, we’re constantly investing in new equipment, better standards in our facilities and refurbishments at our golf courses and leisure centres.
Our three Divisions are steadily growing as more partners benefit from our social business model:
- Mytime Health – working in partnership to reduce health inequalities
- Placing thousands of patients and families at the centre of the service
- Prevention and treatment programmes designed to meet local community needs
- Evidence based outcomes offering best value for commissioners
- Mytime Golf - managing 19 pay and play golf courses
- Highest standards of quality whilst keeping prices affordable
- Enables keeps former Council courses thriving with new investment
- Community participation in the game
- Mytime Leisure - managing some of the busiest sports and swim centres in the country
- Community based development targeting disadvantaged groups
- Healthy lifestyle activities for people at every stage of their lives
- Regular quality investments to sustain long term popular and high value services
As we look to the future, we’ll continue to deliver quality services and excellent value and build upon our success to date. And as we do, we’ll realise our vision of being the leading social enterprise that changes people lives. To find out more, or for a chat about how we might be able to help, please contact us.