Bartender - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bartender - Mother Kelly’s Tap Room, Bethnal Green, E2
Must love beer and people.
Full time, immediate start.
Mother Kelly’s Bethnal Green is the flagship bar of the Mother Kelly’s family. Specialising in all things craft beer, it is our goal to get the freshest beer from the best independent breweries and into our customer’s glasses. We deal with beer, brewers and breweries from all over the world and pride ourselves on having one of the best beer selections in the UK. With an ever evolving tap and bottle list, we aim to have new products in our bar every single day. Mother Kelly’s is an independent company that has a family feel and genuinely really cares about its staff and its clientele.
What we’re offering:
- £8.20 an hour
- Staff discount on draught and bottled beers across all of our venues
- Free monthly staff bottle share events
- Complimentary staff drink at the end of each shift
- Paid brew days at a range of breweries
- Brewery and distillery visits and tours, international trips to beer festivals
- Good progression
- Full induction, training and support to help you further your career
- A flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You have some experience working with craft beer or at least behind a busy bar.
- You have an appetite for great beer and a thirst to expand your knowledge.
- You’re passionate about good service and have a genuine desire to learn and create positive and memorable experiences for your customers.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help the Mother Kelly’s family grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
Mother Kelly’s is a young company that has expanded quickly over the last few years creating plenty of opportunity for those passionate about working in this industry.
Keen to join our team? Get in touch and send us your CV and cover letter.