Bartender - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bartender -The Queen’s Head, King's Cross WC1X
Must love beer, whisky, live music and people.
Full time, immediate start.
The Queen’s Head is a beautiful little Victorian pub in the heart of London offering a great place to eat, drink and laugh. Specialising in all things beer, it is our goal to get the freshest beer from the best independent breweries and into our customer’s glasses. We have an eclectic keg and cask beer selection that is constantly changing plus an ever evolving bottled beer menu. Expect a range of interesting ciders, an extensive top shelf whisky selection and live jazz and ragtime twice a week. The Queen’s Head is part of a little independent group and has a lovely warm, welcoming atmosphere which really comes alive in the evenings.
What we’re offering:
- £8 an hour
- Staff discount across all of our venues
- Free monthly staff bottle share events
- Complimentary staff drink at the end of each shift
- Complimentary Code app access after 3 months of employment
- Paid brew days at a range of breweries
- Brewery and distillery visits and tours, international trips to beer festivals
- Job progression
- Full induction, training and support
- A flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You have some experience working in busy bar environments.
- You have an appetite for great beer and whisky and a thirst to expand your knowledge.
- You’re passionate about good service and have a genuine desire to learn and create positive and memorable experiences for your customers.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help the company grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
The Queen’s Head is part of the Mother Kelly’s group; a young independent company that has expanded quickly over the last few years creating plenty of opportunity for those passionate about working in this industry.
Keen to join our team? Get in touch and send us your CV and cover letter.