Trainee Assistant Manager - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Trainee Assistant Manager - Simon The Tanner, Bermondsey, London
Must love beer, people and dogs!
Full time, immediate start.
Simon The Tanner is a cosy, dog loving, neighbourhood boozer one minute from Bermondsey Street and a short stroll from London Bridge. We pride ourselves on our friendly, welcoming staff, our fantastic selection of craft beer and on offering up delicious home cooked pub grub! Simon The Tanner is part of an independent company that has a family feel and genuinely really cares about its staff and its clientele.
We are looking for a warm, welcoming personality with supervisory/management experience and a good knowledge of the beer.
What we’re offering:
- Staff discount across all of our venues
- Free staff bottle share events
- Complimentary staff drink at the end of each shift
- Paid brew days at a range of breweries
- Brewery and distillery visits and tours, international trips to beer festivals
- Job progression
- Full induction, training and support
- A flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You have good experience working in busy bar environments.
- You have experience of running shifts, cashing up and key holding.
- You have an appetite for great beer and a thirst to expand your knowledge.
- You’re passionate about good service and have a genuine desire to learn and create positive and memorable experiences for your customers.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help the company grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
Simon The Tanner is part of the Mother Kelly’s group; a young independent company that has expanded quickly over the last few years creating plenty of opportunity for those passionate about working in this industry.
Keen to join our team? Get in touch and send us your CV and cover letter.