Chef de partie
- Mortimer House
- Fiztrovia, London
- £14.00 to £15.00 per hour
- 14 Mar 2023
- 11 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Travel & Culture, Travel Consultant
- Job Type
- Full Time
Mortimer House Kitchen
Mortimer House Kitchen is a neighbourhood restaurant, bar and terrace serving a seasonal menu that celebrates bold flavours and locally sourced ingredients. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, Mortimer House Kitchen is an all-day affair, with small and large sharing plates alongside an expansive wine list and lively cocktails.The restaurant is located on the ground floor of Mortimer House, a six-storey Art Deco building with beautifully designed member lounges, gym, meditation room and workspaces as well as an inspiring programme of events.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie to join our growing family as we look to create exceptional experiences throughout our Membership Club and Restaurant and deliver first in class hospitality to our guests and members alike.
The right person for this role will have a passion for fresh produce, will want to help create unforgettable experiences through food and is imaginative in food development. You will come from a fresh food environment from fine dining restaurant or hotel background.
We are looking for a Chef de Partie CDP who:
- Has passion for food and delighting guests through food
- Desire to progress
- Comes with bags of enthusiasm
- Has an energetic and ambitious attitude
- Is charismatic and chatty
- Willing to work with a fun, close knit family who take care of their own
Hours of operation are:
Monday to Friday 07.00 - 23.00 Out by Aprx. 23.30
Saturday 08.30 - 23.00 Out by 23.30 Aprx
Sunday 09.30 - 17.00 Out by 18.00 Aprx
In return we will offer:
- £ 450 gross signing bonus;
- Flexible hours;
- Weekly Team gym classes and wellbeing;
- Guaranteed hours and at least 2 days off together;
- SmartTech and CycleToWork schemes;
- Refer-a-friend scheme (unlimited referrals!);
- Delicious on shift meals, and a bottomless fruitbowl;
- Christmas off annually;
- 50% discount on F&B onsite;
- Reward and discounts platform;
- Great and fun local business partnership discounts;
- Tailored career development;
- Fabulous staff parties.
Mortimer House works to the philosophy of Work Well, Live Well, Be Well, something we strive to live and breathe across all areas of our club and its' people. A co-working space and members club in the heart of Fitzrovia, 5 minutes from Oxford Circus, we have 1 restaurant, 3 bars, rooftop terrace, members club, gym, 2 private dining rooms and multiple events spaces; there’s always something to keep our team entertained across our floors.
Come and join our Fitzrovia family and Work Well, Live Well, Be Well.