- Mortimer House
- 06 Mar 2023
- 03 Apr 2023
- Chef jobs, Chef, Travel & Culture, Travel Consultant
- Job Type
- Full Time
ROLE TITLE: Membership Assistant
CONTRACT BASIS: Full Time
DATE: Mid-April 2023
REPORTS TO: Membership Manager and Head of Membership
LOCATION: Onsite at Mortimer House
You are the go to person for the membership team and members for all administrative support.
Be an Ambassador for the House and build long lasting relationships with our members and partners.
-Respond to membership enquiries according to procedure.
-Conduct site visits/tours for potential clients.
· Consistently update and manage CRM and other internal systems. (Nexudus, Salesforce,Doorflow, Papercut, Connect).
· Processing application forms & prepare welcome packs for new members.
· Communicate all internal office moves to the Ops team in a timely and precise manner.
· Liaise with the FOH and Ops teams to ensure members needs are met at all times.
-Hold weekly feedback meetings with FOH and Ops teams to facilitate this
· Sales/Renewal/Lead reporting and analysis on a weekly & monthly basis to the membership and finance teams.
· Assist in defining and launching sales procedures.
· Continuously keep internal software up to date alongside IT team.
· Record any member enquiries, payments or changes to the membership.
· Manage all renewals according to the agreed procedures.
· Responsible for all digital and paper filing associated with Membership.
· Give a warm welcome to all new members, digitally and in person with new joiners’ inductions.
· Account management of existing members.
· Alongside your key repsonsibilities you may be asked to complete other tasks, as and when necessary and reasonably required in line with business needs.
· Solution focussed.
· Committed to guest experience.
· Collaborative with colleagues.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· FOH/Reception/Admin support experience within a hospitality environment.
· You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth
doing right, every single time. You stay focused and nothing falls between the cracks on your watch.
· You think on your feet.
· You like learning new things and you adapt quickly to changes.
· You communicate clearly. You can explain anything to anyone.
· You’re a ‘team-player’ and enjoy working in partnership with colleagues.
· Aligned and committed to the vision of Maslow’s and constantly looking for ways in your role to achieve our ethos of ‘Heartfelt Hospitality’.
· Excellent organisation skills and a sense of urgency.
· Ability to manage and prioritise challenging workloads.
· Ability to balance several different tasks simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
Nice to have skills
Experience / skills / qualifications
· Excel / software program training (provided where required)
Apply for Membership Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly