Maintenance Assistant - painting & handy work
- Job Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant, specialising in painting and handy work to join our Facilities Team as we look to create exceptional experiences throughout our Membership Club and Restaurant and deliver first in class hospitality to our guests and members alike.
We are looking for a Maintenance Assistant who:
- Loves hospitality
- Has passion for exceptional maintenance standards
- Has an energetic and ambitious attitude
- Is charismatic and chatty
- Willing to work with a fun, close knit family who take care of their own
In return we offer:
- £300 signing bonus;
- Access to gym classes and wellbeing resources;
- SmartTech and CycleToWork schemes;
- Refer-a-friend scheme (unlimited referrals!);
- Access to delicious on shift meals, and a bottomless fruitbowl;
- 50% discount on F&B onsite;
- Reward and discounts platform;
- Great and fun local business partnership discounts;
- Tailored career development;
- Fabulous staff parties.
Mortimer House works to the philosophy of Work Well, Live Well, Be Well, something we strive to live and breathe across all areas of our club and its' people. A co-working space and members club in the heart of Fitzrovia, 5 minutes from Oxford Circus, we have 1 restaurant, 3 bars, rooftop terrace, members club, gym, 2 private dining rooms and multiple events spaces; there’s always something to keep our team entertained across our floors. Mortimer House Kitchen is our neighbourhood public restaurant, bar and terrace on a corner in charming Fitzrovia, where honest Italian cooking take inspiration from the Middle East via the Mediterranean. Taking you through from breakfast to cocktails and late-night dinners, Mortimer House Kitchen is an all-day affair.
Come and join our Fitzrovia family and Work Well, Live Well, Be Well.