- Middletons, York, York
- Great benefits, employee discounts on food and drink, free gym membership
- 16 Mar 2023
- 13 Apr 2023
- Fitness jobs, Fitness Instructor
- Job Type
- Part Time
An enthusiastic and passionate individual wanted to join our health and fitness team.
We are looking for a Fitness Instructor who is passionate about health & wellbeing and is committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care.
Your day to day;
- Ensuring a warm, friendly and professional welcome is delivered to all customers at all times
- Interacting with members and guests during their exercise regime in the gym and studio
- Provide member health checks, gym inductions and deliver classes
- Assisting reception to book treatments, organise the diary and be a point of contact for our members
- Deliver exercise consultations and inductions to all new members, providing exercise regimes to support the requirements of each individual
- Regularly review class timetable based on studio usage and amend classes accordingly
Who are we looking for?
You will be able to facilitate engaging and rewarding fitness plans and classes whilst creating a warm and welcoming environment.
To be considered for the position of Fitness Instructor you need to hold at least a Level 2 qualification in Fitness or equivalent and experience in a similar role.
You should have the ability to motivate, inspire and connect with members and keep them coming back.
Above all else you’ll need a positive outlook and be flexible enough to take anything in your stride.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment