- Job Type
- Part Time
We're looking for a detail orientated and passionate Housekeeper to join our Housekeeping team.
As a Housekeeper, you will work as part of a busy and vibrant team who ensure that all of our guests experience wonderful stays in immaculate rooms.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Who are we looking for?
The standard of our bedrooms will leave a lasting impression on our guests. As a Housekeeper, you will need to have a keen eye for detail and enjoy meeting targets.
You’ll have great communication skills and be comfortable interacting with your team and guests in a warm and courteous manner.
You will need to be calm under pressure, reacting effortlessly to unexpected circumstances, taking challenges in your stride.
If you are passionate about providing high standards and a great guest experience, are a strong communicator and provide service with a smile then this could be the Housekeeper role for you.
Your day to day as a Housekeeper;
- Providing the highest level of hospitality
- Responding to guest comments and issues in a professional manner and rectifying any problems as soon as possible
- Cleaning of bedrooms to required standards within a set time frame
- Ensuring hotel procedures are followed at all times