- Job Type
- Full Time
We’re looking for an experienced Maintenance Assistant
As Maintenance Assistant, as you’ll join our Facilities team to ensure our Hotel, Spa and grounds are always in working order.
Your day to day;
- You will support the Head of Facilities by ensuring all areas of our properties are presented to a very high standard
- You will need to deliver a program of maintenance and improvements within a set budget and to an agreed time frame
- Getting involved in all basic aspects of plumbing, break downs, electrical works, decorating and changing the odd light bulb
Who are we looking for?
As Maintenance Assistant, you must be highly organised and focused with a great eye for detail. You’ll need to be aware of our busy periods, working around our guests to ensure they have a fabulous experience.
Qualifications in IOSH, Health & Safety, Project Management, Pool Plant and Fire Safety would be advantageous.
This is a full-time permanent role and will require flexibility to work 5 days out of 7 including some weekends and bank holidays when necessary.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- Wagestream - the ability to access up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment