Join our family
We are Team Players:
As the old saying goes..One Team, One Dream! At Megan's we are a family and know the key to our success is team work! From General Managers to Kitchen Porters, Team Members to Head Chefs and Support Office, we support each other. We are Team Players! We champion each other's individuality, take ownership of our roles and are never afraid to roll up our sleeves and lend a helping hand.
We are Results Driven:
We have an ethos.....'Everything better than the last'. We strive for excellence and are always looking for ways to improve and drive exceptional results. Our mission - to become the nations most loved neighbourhood restaurant. Front of House and Back of House all work towards the same goal and are targeted on shared results, (we are team players after all!)...
Do you want to become a brilliant barista, chef or a future hospitality leader? We are results driven about your development and will provide you with the development and training you need to reach your career goals.
We are Adaptable:
Hospitality... Adaptability! They go hand in hand don't they!?
We adapt to each other and every one of our guests to deliver SWAG service. We aren't afraid of a challenge, we switch things up in order to stay on top of our game. We embrace new ideas and learn from each other.
A positive attitude, a solutions-centred mindset and a thirst for knowledge are key attributes of our Megan's dream team. We are adaptable, are you?
- We invest in YOU! Dedicated training and development to support your hospitality career. We offer a range of courses such as Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Train the Trainer to name but a few.
- We offer part (15 hours) and full time (35 hours) hourly roles, (no zero hour contracts here).
- Excellent team discount (up to 50% off your entire bill when dining with friends and family).
- Regular incentives and competitions alongside an exciting hourly team bonus structure.
- Pension scheme.
- We are one of the UK's fastest growing restaurant groups which means lots of opportunities for career progression.