Chef de Partie - Megan's - Battersea Power Station
Chef de Partie
Do you have SWAG?
Smile, Warm, Adaptable & Genuine, if that is you? We want to hear from you! We want your personalities and individual style to shine through when working as a team in our busy kitchen. If you have passion to charm our guests with our flavoursome food in our stunning restaurants. Come and be part of our Megan's dream team working at heart of our neighbourhoods with some very cute dogs, did we mention we're dog friendly?
What you will get:
- Investment in YOU! Regular training, personal progression & opportunities for development.
- Up to 28 days holidays.
- Pension plan.
- No need to travel to Central London as the Megan’s is your local area.
- Work & life balance - Part time (15 hour) and Full time (35 hour) contracts available
- Discretionary hourly bonus scheme.
- Up to 50% discount on your bill when dinning with up to 6 friends and family.
- A fun work environment with a family feel.
What you will be doing?:
You will be working in a high volume, fast paced all day dining environments and are passionate about good food.
- Inspire, maintain and deliver exceptional operational standards.
- Excite your team of chefs to run smooth shifts.
- Be passionate about using quality fresh ingredients to creating amazing flavours!
- Be able to produce our sensational dishes the Megan’s way!
Are you our next Megan's Chef de Partie?
- You have previous Chef de Partie experience.
- Good knowledge of systems, processes, H&S and Food Hygiene.
- Being a team player and supporting the other chefs in the kitchen.
- Consistently ensure the highest standards of food being served to our guest.
We live by our core behaviours:
We are Team Players, Results Driven, Adaptable.
Megan’s Restaurants is equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.