Kitchen Assistant/Team Member - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Mecca is a leading operator of bingo clubs in the UK and our venues offer great-value food, drink and live entertainment. We aim to provide exciting gaming experiences for our customers in a safe and fun environment.
We are so sure you will love it here that we insist anyone thinking about joining us can visit Mecca as a customer and 'try out' being a team member. In this way, you get a chance to appreciate the unique experience of working at Mecca.
We know how valuable the right people are so once you have joined the team we want you to stay. We have a clear career path and great training to help you reach your potential and stay with us to build an exciting career in entertainment.
A kitchen team member plays such a vital role in the operation of our bingo, our customers love to eat - and we provide an extensive quality fresh menu to cater for almost anyone.
You will be integral to providing this part of our business, supporting the chefs in producing great quality meals and working on our home delivery concept too.
- Welcome customers warmly in to the business
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service
- Support the chefs to deliver high quality food to our customers
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety, hygiene and safer gambling
- Immaculate operational standards in all areas of food service
- Complete required paperwork to support due diligence
- Assist in the preparation of ingredients
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- (Preferred) Previous experience working in a multifaceted role
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working