Room Attendant - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Posting Date May 25, 2022
Job Number 22086537
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location The London EDITION, 10 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
The London EDITION is looking for its next Room Attendant!
Would you like a job that gives you...
- 500 joining bonus
- Late night/early morning taxi contribution up to 20
- Discounted accommodation in over 9,000 hotels all over the world. Yes, 9,000!
- 5 breakfast when staying in any of our European hotels
- Discounted food & drink in all our restaurants and bars
- Discounts for your friends and family
- Free gym membership
- Wellness and mental health programmes
- Flexible scheduling
- 20 Holiday days (increasing with length of service)
- World class training and development
- Unlimited career opportunities (internationally and locally)
- Half price cinema tickets
- Specially curated discounts in thousands of shops
- Amazing staff parties
- Refer a friend bonus
- ...and much more
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and detail-oriented Room Attendant to join the Housekeeping team at the award-winning The London EDITION hotel.
When a guest walks into any of our rooms - imagine that first look around they take. Followed by that sigh of relief because they've arrived to their home away from home, be it for a night or a week, and it's perfect. Everything is exactly in its place.
Crisp, pressed linen. Perfectly placed pillows. A sparkling mirror. Every detail adding up to an experience our guests feel great about because they know they're in good hands while staying with us. That's the impact you make with your efforts, which become even bigger when those experiences add up and create a loyal guest.
As a Room Attendant you will:
- Replace guest amenities and supplies in rooms
- Make beds and fold sheets
- Remove trash, dirty linens and room service items
- Greet guests and take care of requests
- Straighten desk items, furniture and appliances
- Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings
- Vacuum carpets and floor care duties
Our most successful Room Attendant has:
- A warm, people-oriented demeanor
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
This role requires the ability to move and lift up to 25 lbs. Standing, sitting or walking for extended periods of time and ensuring a professional demeanor, clear communication and appearance in a clean uniform are also required. Prior to employment, we'll ask you to complete safety training and certification.
You're welcome here. Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you're important to us and that you'll make an impact in your role, and for that, you'll be appreciated and valued.
Does this sound like the place for you? Apply to be our next Room Attendant today!
*Joining bonus only applicable if employee passes three months probation and are not on their leave of notice.*
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.