Housekeeping Trainer - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Posting Date May 09, 2022
Job Number 22075611
Job Category Housekeeping & Laundry
Location The London EDITION, 10 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
The London EDITION is looking for its next Housekeeping Trainer!
Would you like a job that gives you...
- Discounted accommodation in over 9,000 hotels all over the world. Yes, 9,000!
- 5 breakfast when staying in any of our European hotels
- Discounted food & drink in all our restaurants and bars
- Discounts for your friends and family
- Free gym membership
- Wellness and mental health programmes
- Flexible scheduling
- World class training and development, including leadership development
- Unlimited career opportunities (internationally and locally)
- Half price cinema tickets
- Specially curated discounts in thousands of shops
- Amazing staff parties
- ...and much more
We are looking for a driven, diligent and friendly Housekeeping Trainer to join the team at The London EDITION hotel.
As a Housekeeping Trainer you will:
- Ensure all housekeeping employees are trained on departments standards, policies and procedures
- Welcome and train all new employees on the departments fundamentals
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional
- Focus on training all employees on the company's safety and security
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards
Our most successful Housekeeping Trainer is someone who:
- Strives in being well organized and is excellent at multitasking
- Motivates and Coaches others naturally
- Thrives off assisting others in their development
- Has an eye for detail
- Great communication and administration skills
- Has previous housekeeping experience
- Dedicated employees who can fly the EDITION flag both in the hotel and on the street
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar.
If this sounds like the perfect place for you, apply to be our next Housekeeping Trainer today!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.