Events and Room Service Server - Casual - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Posting Date May 03, 2022
Job Number 22071866
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location The London EDITION, 10 Berners Street, London, London, United Kingdom
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management
Located Remotely? N
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
But to create this magical experience, we need you.
EDITION is hiring warm, out-going, authentically amazing people who are looking for a place to work that inspires them, challenges them and makes them proud to come to work. A place where service comes from the heart, not from a handbook. A place that delivers a never-ending theatrical performance that continuously delights and enchants each and every one of our guests.
We invite you to join us today.
The London EDITION is looking for its next Events and Room Service Server - Casual!
Would you like a job that gives you...
- Discounted accommodation in over 9,000 hotels all over the world. Yes, 9,000!
- 5 breakfast when staying in any of our European hotels
- Discounted food & drink in all our restaurants and bars
- Discounts for your friends and family
- Free gym membership
- Wellness and mental health programmes
- Flexible scheduling
- World class training and development, including leadership development
- Unlimited career opportunities
- Half price cinema tickets
- Specially curated discounts in thousands of shops
- Amazing staff parties
- ...and much more
Are you are looking for a job in hospitality but don't want the commitment of a set number of hours or shift patterns? Do you value flexibility in your work schedule and want to be in charge of your own rota? Then this is the role for you! Join the team at The London EDITION as a casual today.
How does it work?
- When shifts become available you will be contacted and asked to work - no commitment or set expectations. Remember this is a job that works around your schedule!
- Shift available will vary (Day/Evening/Night). Something to suit everyone.
- Hourly pay and you will be paid on a monthly basis (3rd Friday of the month)
- Not only will you join an engaged and motivated team but you will also be provided with training to help you excel.
- Meals and uniform are provided.
- As a casual worker you will have your foot in the door, giving you insight and opportunity to apply for permanent roles that become available (if you wish).
As an Events and Room Service Server - Casual you will:
- Interacting with all departments in the hotel, from Guest Relations, to Housekeeping, to the Kitchen and more
- Anticipating our guest's needs and providing exceptional service to enhance their stay
- Communication for you is key and you thrive on interaction with others
- Empowered to own your guest, wow them and share your energy
- Serve food and beverages to guests making recommendations if needed
- Share your menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests
- Record transactions in the MICROS system correctly and timely
- Check-in with guests to assure satisfaction with each course and beverage
- Clean tables, complete closing duties and re-stock tableware and other supplies
Our most successful Events and Room Service Server- Casual is someone who:
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage role within a busy luxury/lifestyle hotel environment
- A passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work all shifts, weekends and holidays
- Excellent teamwork
- Full of energy and a naturally outgoing person
- Dependable and enjoys working in a team
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality. Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world's top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar.
If this sounds like the perfect place for you, apply to be our next Events and Room Service Server - Casual today!
EDITION is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.