Front of House team members – The Market Porter – Borough Market, London
Front of House team members – Full & Part Time
Market Porter is an institution of Borough Market and is a firm favourite with visitors, locals & neighbours
We have the most wonderful Restaurant upstairs that serves high quality food and delivers impeccable service.
The restaurant overlooks Borough Market and is a 3-minute walk to London Bridge stations.
We have many regulars and visitors from overseas making it a fun & vibrant place to work!
What we offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 12 of our pubs
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – Flow modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity
The role & requirements
We are looking a Waiter who can multitask and enjoys conversing with guests.
Please note with this position there are many times that you will also be behind the bar
- Customer service experience
- A love for delivering impeccable customer service
- Confident in talking with customers
- A desire to learn and grow – learn our products & menu
- Team player – great communication skills
- Creative mind and positive outlook – enthusiastic about life!
- Personal high standards
The company – Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Waiter, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.