Assistant Manager – Lots Road - Chelsea, London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant Manager - Lots Road - Chelsea, London
Up to £28,000pa
A mere 10 minute walk from Fulham Broadway, seconds away from Imperial wharf (1 stop from Clapham Junction) and on many bus routes - this blaze of Chelsea Glory - Lot's Road, is a magnificent pub that is bright, light, vibey & effortlessly chic.
A stunning menu is on offer, a great selection of beer & wine and wonderful service
The bustling area is surrounded by designers (literally next to the design centre) local teachers, the cool & the fun.
Lot's Road is vibrant, energetic and is a firm favourite of the area.
A rare opportunity has arisen for a determined and ambitious Assistant Manager who is looking for their next move to stardom!
What we offer
- Autonomy for the management team to run their business
- Free meal on duty*
- 50% off food when on duty
- Discounts on food & drinks when visiting
- Annual Staff party
- 45 Hour working week
- Free Pint Fridays
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training
- Pension Scheme
- Management training programmes & WSET
The role & requirements
We are looking for an Assistant Manager who is warm, welcoming, passionate about people & truly enjoys the Hospitality Industry.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Genuine love for hospitality and chatting with the customers! It’s a very personable pub!
- A desire to learn and grown
- A desire to be an all rounder and really get stuck in
- Experience in rota, recruitment, training, and onboarding staff members
- Confidence with opening & closing venues
- Confident with people
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and all BOH admin
- Personal Licence
- Ability to lead & motivate the team
The Company – Market Taverns
We are a collection of 12 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has its own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant Manager, then please send through your CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant General Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.
Apply for Assistant Manager – Lots Road - Chelsea, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly