Head Chef - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Chef - The Lady Ottoline, WC1
Up to £35,000 plus tips
The Lady Ottoline Pub and Dining Room is a beautiful slice of Bloomsbury history and culture, and part of the charming and growing Market Taverns pub group.
We are seeking an experienced Head Chef to run the busy kitchen, serving freshly prepared seasonal pub food, using locally sourced British ingredients.
Working closely with our Executive Chef, Tony Moyse, you will be responsible for creating dishes and daily specials around our signature core menu.
You will be able to demonstrate experience of:
- Creating and Costing menus, ideally in a classic pub environment
- Delivering expected margins
- Growing food sales across all day parts
- Managing labour budgets
- Delivering the highest standards of food safety
- Suggesting and running bespoke events and activity
In return we offer;
- Discounted food and drink across all our pubs
- Sensible working hours and 28 days holiday a year
- Outstanding career opportunities within Market Taverns as we grow
Think you can handle the heat? Drop your CV to our Exec Chef