Chef - South Bank, London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Line Chef - South Bank, London
Wage: £11.00 to £12.00 per hour, plus about £3 per hour in service charge (TRONC), plus holiday pay, pension, meals and other benefits
Mamuśka! is back baby! We are looking for 2 cooks / chefs who are excited about introducing Londoners to Polish food, as well as giving Poles a taste of home. At Mamuśka! you will be fast on the line and helping to produce large batches of delicious Polish food from traditional recipes throughout the day.
- At least 1 week off at Christmas
- Full holiday pay
- Uniform shirts
- Service Charge shared between vested team members after 1 month
- Staff welfare room
- Free meal on shift
- Staff discounts off-shifts
- Processing tickets and plating meals
- Pan-frying (schabowy), deep-frying, boiling and frying pierogi
- Making large batches of traditional Polish soups such as rosół and żurek
- Executing our Delivery Service and co-ordinating with the Front of House
As London’s most fun and famous Polish eatery, we challenge ourselves every day to make the experience at Mamuśka! the absolute best it can possibly be for our guests and our Team. The food is authentically Polish, the taste is delicious and that the portions are generous.
We look forward to hearing from lovers of all things Polish to come join our amazing team!
Filter 1/ Can you confirm that you’re a CURRENT UK resident with all valid documentation referring to the right to live and work here?
Filter 2/ Do you have kitchen experience and live within easy commuting distance of Waterloo, London?
Apply for Chef - South Bank, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly