Head Kitchen Porter - South Bank Waterloo London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Kitchen Porter - SE1, London
Full-time, Permanent | £10.50 PLUS Tronc, full holiday pay, staff meals and pension
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB
To supervise the kitchen porters in the managing of the kitchen and back of house areas, including but not limited to cleaning of all kitchen facilities, storage spaces, equipment, dinnerware & cutlery, organising and managing storage spaces.
- Maintain a clean kitchen observing COVID-19 protocols.
- Wash dinnerware and utensils
- Schedule and implement daily, weekly and periodic cleaning of kitchen areas and kitchen equipment.
- Maintain organisation, tidiness and cleanliness of store areas
- Keep storage, refrigeration storage and freezers organised
- Report any failing equipment to supervisor
- Report any Health and Safety hazards to supervisor
- Contribute to stock taking as required
- Provide porter support with deliveries
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Head Chef, Sous Chef or Managers
The benefits of working at Mamuśka! Polish Kitchen and Bar include:
- Free Staff Meals (on duty)
- Staff discounts (off duty)
- Share of Tronc (shared out with Teammates)
- Free Uniform
- Two days off a week
Apply for Head Kitchen Porter - South Bank Waterloo London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly