What it’s like to work for us
Our team are as proud of our product as we are. We give all of our team members the autonomy and accountability to take full responsibility for their job roles. We’re a friendly bunch and we all work together to create the best experience for our customers.
Training, support, progression and competitive pay
Whilst for some of our roles you may need to have demonstrated some prior experience, we're completely committed to training and progression. For any roles that need specific experience, we'll make it clear. It may sound cliched, but the most important thing is a customer-focused attitude. Our guests are the absolute heart of the business. Even if you don't have direct experience in our industry, you've probably got experience of customers from other parts of life.
We believe in helping you to discover your strengths and passions and making the most of these at work. We pay competitive market rates for our roles. We value everyone equally, which is why we don't pay age-related national minimum wage or apprentice rates. We know that by playing well, we get the best team possible.
We're delighted to offer a range of benefits.
- A 'duvet day off' on your birthday
- On and off-the-job training
- 1-2-1 coaching for team leader and leadership roles
- Private medical insurance, depending on your role (scheme guidelines apply)
- Three-times salary life insurance cover for permanent team members
- An Employee Assistance Programme giving access to a range of useful advice across all areas of life.
- A little something at Christmas to say 'thank you'.
Our team say it best:
Jo, one of our central support team
Lovat as an employer is like a breath of fresh air - they genuinely care about not only the customer but also every single member of the team. They are continually looking at ways to improve standards and expectations across the business; but they also remember to take everyone on the journey with them.
Training is paramount and they will always be willing to put those team members forward who want to progress within their career. As a member of the team I feel empowered to ask questions when unsure and confident to put my opinion forward when asked. So long as you have the right attitude and care about the business you will do well with Lovat.
Rick, Sales Manager
Working for Lovat parks is a real pleasure. We have:
- Honest and open feedback at all levels
- Ideas listened to and taken on board
- Promises kept by our leaders
- Money available for promises made and park improvements
- Genuine promotional prospects
- Sales pressure applied in a positive way to improve our performance
Overall working for Lovat Parks is a great experience where hard work and effort are fairly rewarded.
Jane, Human Resources
Being involved in a company from its infancy is exciting and also challenging. Being able to help build the path as you go along, where no one has tread before you can be scary as you never know where it will lead, however to look back and see others following you down the path that you have helped create is rewarding.
Our CEO is a visionary leader and it's great to be a part of the team.