Lovat Parks was founded in 2018 by Raoul Fraser. Our connection to travel and holidays in the UK goes back further, however. We're named after Raoul's grandfather who brought camping to the Scottish Highlands in the 1960s.
We're building a brand that stands out in the holiday industry. We really look after, listen and respond to our customers. In turn, they respect and look after our parks and the stunning surrounding landscapes.
Key to this are our team members; they're an integral part of the fabric of our park's communities.
In return for their commitment and fantastic work, we provide our team with a friendly, supportive and innovative environment to nurture their skills, develop their careers and make a real difference to people's lives on holiday.
Career opportunities at nine luxury holiday parks:
A career with us is more than just a job, that's for sure. With Lovat Parks, you'll be working at the heart of some of the finest landscapes within Britain.
- Padstow Holiday Village in Padstow
- Parbola Holiday Park in Gwinear, Hayle
- Penmariam Lodge Retreat in Bodinnick, Fowey
- Sun Haven Holiday Park in Mawagan Porth, Newquay
- Golden Leas Holiday Park in Minster-on-Sea, Sheerness
- Green Hill Holiday Village in Landford, Wiltshire
- Golden Beach Holiday Park in Sea Palling, Great Yarmouth
- Waxham Sands Holiday Park in Horsey, Great Yarmouth
- Azure Seas Holiday Village in Corton, Lowestoft
Each of our luxury parks has its own unique charm, character and personality, some catering for different types of holiday and accommodation. But whether it's beach or country lodge or motorhome, each park is united by a wonderful sense of community.
We're committed to being good neighbours to our nearby areas and place sustainability at the heart of everything we do, caring for local people, businesses, wildlife and landscapes.
Ours is an environment where team members, owners and holiday guests all buy into the core values of honesty and integrity.