Colquhoun Lodge Host - Alexandria
- Job Type
- Full Time
Permanent full time
It is an exciting time at Loch Lomond Golf Club as we begin another season with our newest, exclusive use property, Colquhoun Lodge. To keep up with demand, we are now recruiting for a Lodge Hosts to welcome all Guests to the Lodge and look after all their requirements during their stay. This will include, but is not limited to, the following: –
- Welcoming all Guests to the lodge and ensuring the group are aware of all facilities available to them.
- Attending the weekly Events Meeting to keep fully briefed on Lodge business and communicating with all departments.
- Ensuring full knowledge of the Member/guest’s profile where possible, including allergies and dietary requirements.
- Arrange full set up for all dining requirements including breakfast, lunch, dinner, BBQ, or bespoke dining requests.
- Coordinating and providing the food service from kitchen to table whilst ensuring exceptional and consistent level of customer service.
- Carry out full clear down after every dining service including ensuring that lounge and kitchen areas are clean and presentable and re-set where possible.
- Liaising with Night Managers for handover.
- On day of departure preparing lodge for next member/guest group arrival.
- Ensuring service standard, member expectations and consistency within the Lodge are always maintained.
- Responsible for ordering stock in a timely manner and carrying out stock takes.
- Assisting with accommodation queries.
You must have: –
- Good time management skills with a ‘can do’ attitude, as this will be a standalone role where you must be able to think on your feet.
- Food & Beverage service & wine experience.
- The ability to be extremely organised with a hands-on approach as well as have the confidence to deal with the demands of a high- profile clientele.
- Immaculate presentation, outgoing personality, excellent communication and customer service skills as required for this highly visible role.
For what the Club can offer you please have a look at the benefits page.
If you feel you can meet our selection criteria and would like to be part of a professional and passionate team, please attach a full CV and cover letter.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.