Seasonal F&B Team Members - Alexandria
- Job Type
8 hour fixed term contract until January 2020.
Join the hospitality team at one of the finest private international clubs in the world. Just half an hour from Glasgow, Loch Lomond Golf Club is often described as one of the most beautiful places on earth, and Members can enjoy golf, luxury accommodation, country pursuits and a Spa. As part of our team, you will look after a discerning Membership spanning over 30 countries world-wide.
We are currently recruiting for highly motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working individuals to join our Food & Beverage Team until January 2020. You will work within both our Spikes Restaurant/Bar and Fine Dining & Events. It is imperative that you are flexible and reliable to work a variety of shifts on any day of the week to suit business demands. You will be asked to work as part of the team as well as being able to take your own initiative and work individually. Each of our team members should also have good customers service skills, be openly enthusiastic and be well organised. These are very demanding roles and we are looking for someone who has great eye for detail and who takes pride in their work.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fulfil correct service standards and consistency expected within department.
- Meet and greet members in a polite and courteous manner.
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness expected in the workplace.
- Maintain a high degree of interest, self-development and willingness to learn
- Present a friendly, knowledgeable, enthusiastic image.
- A knowledge of different wines would be advantageous
- Possess a keen interest in food and drink within the industry
- Contribute to the company’s high standards and consistency of service.
- It is desirable but not essential that you have previous F&B experience however, it is essential that you provide our members and guests with an exceptionally high standard of service so evidence of a role/situation that has required you to demonstrate excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills is necessary
- Your written and spoken English must be of the highest standard
- You must provide evidence that you can work under pressure and still deliver a first class service every time
- You must be happy to adhere to our strict company dress code and appearance policy
- You must be able to demonstrate excellent observational and numeracy skills
- It is desirable that you can drive but it is essential that you have the means of getting to and from Loch Lomond Golf Club without using public transport due to our rural location
- It is essential that you can work shifts that can start as early as 6.00am and finish as late as 4.00am
- It is essential that you have full availability during summer holidays and can work evenings and weekends during term time. You must also be available to work Hogmanay and 1st January inclusive.
If successful you will enjoy a fantastic staff benefits package including; uniform, gratuities (on completion of contract), free meals, golf, spa and social clubs.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK.
If you believe you can fulfil this role please apply and attach a CV in a MS Word format