Waiter / Waitress - London
- Job Type
- Part Time
Waiter / Waitress - Stratford, London
The Next Big Thing For Levi Roots…be part of delivering his vision as we grow the team in Stratford.
Now Recruiting Front Of House Roles in our Stratford Rastaurant – Server / Bar Tender / Busser – Apply Now & come and meet Levi & the Management Team in Person!
Levi Roots Caribbean Smokehouse is bringing the best jerk chicken to the heart of London. The mood is upbeat and the food is fresh and authentic. Working front of house you will be pioneering a new exciting concept in premium casual dining.
We are rolling out across London and the UK with our first site having opened at Westfield Stratford City last November. You will help us build the No.1 Caribbean brand in the UK. We will provide a uniquely happy workplace where everyone works as a team and everyone is able to progress to the best of their abilities. Along the way, we will also provide you with world-class training.
Have you got the smile, style & swagger I am looking for?
- Experience preferable (although not totally necessary), we are looking for willingness and personality and intelligence
- Be able to demonstrate potential to run a busy section and think on your feet
- Have a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of guest service
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to follow instructions and work effectively in teams
- An understanding and passion for Caribbean culture & cooking a distinct advantage
- Passionate about learning new skills and/or developing a career in hospitality
- CV – Not needed if you don’t have it ready but please do send a covering letter as why you want to work for Levi. We want the best people, not the best CV!
Rates of pay are very competitive indeed. We believe passionately in a work-life balance and to pay as much as we can afford rather than as little as we can get away with. We are aiming to be a London Living Wage employer.
30 – 40 hours for a full time position and 12-30 for a part time position per working week. Weekends are a fundamental part of our business and would be expected in all positions
To apply, email with your contact details and why you are the perfect addition to Levi’s team.
Salary: £10.00 /hour
Job Location: London E20
Required education: High school or equivalent
Required experience: Front Of House 1 year