Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Leonardo Royal
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London St. Paul's
- Competitive Salary
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself– Be a Champion for Your Team – Be Leonardo
You’ll be the backbone of the team as Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, as you’ll be working with your Head of Department to motivate the team, ensuring that all guests have memorable experiences with us. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll be managing daily operations, supervising service delivery and inspiring a vibrant team to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you’re our ideal Assistant Food & Beverage Manager, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Lead by example and let your personality shine through
- Be creative and bring ideas to the table
- Organise and support during events to help create those memorable moments
- Keep the team morale high, especially when things get busy!
- Be visible on the floor, so that the team knows you’ve got their backs
- Support the Food and Beverage Manager with management of the wider team: this could include reviews and coffee catch ups
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression