Meeting & Events Operations Supervisor
- Leonardo Royal
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London St. Paul's
- Competitive Salary
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself– Be a Champion for Your Team – Be Leonardo
You’ll be the backbone of the team as Meeting & Events Operations Supervisor, as you’ll be working with your Head of Department to motivate the team, ensuring that all guests have memorable experiences with us. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll be there for the team on the floor, showing exceptional leadership skills to maintain positivity over busy times and inspire excellent guest care.
If you’re our ideal Meeting & Events Operations Supervisor, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Support the Meeting & Events Operations Manager to manage daily operations and supervise service delivery
- Help to meet and exceed guests’ expectations by offering exceptional hospitality
- Support with the training and coaching of new team members
- Be creative and bring ideas to the table
- Lead by example! Don’t forget to let your personality shine through
- Support with the delivery of events to help create those “wow” moments
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression