- Leonardo Royal
- West Quay Road, Southampton
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- 24 Jan 2023
- 21 Feb 2023
- Sales & Marketing jobs, Sales
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself – Be a Bold Team Player – Be Leonardo
As a Sales Executive, you’ll be making all the difference to the business, so we want you to bring your dynamic personality to work with you every day. You’ll be ensuring all customer requests and enquiries are dealt with in an efficient manner, and be an integral member of a vibrant team to deliver excellence to all of our valued customers and clients. To help you settle in and succeed in the world of Sales you will be enrolled onto Flume Training, which will teach you all about understanding our business in the eyes of the customer. By coming on board with us at Executive level, you’ll learn how to sell best!
You’ll be covering Sales in both Leonardo Hotel Southampton and Leonardo Royal Hotel Southampton Grand Harbour in this role, and getting yourself out there in the city to drum up business and network with other Sales professionals. You can base yourself from either property, and you will have the opportunity to work from home once a week.
If you’re our ideal Sales Executive, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Contact clients with potential business for the hotel – you will not only sell our Leonardo Hotel brand but also Leonardo Royal brand!
- Support with coordinating hospitality events
- Conduct market research campaigns – we want to see how we can stand out!
- Conduct site visits and sell our services to potential guests – a coffee and a chat always helps to build that relationship (and seals the deal)
- Have previous hospitality experience and/or a hospitality related degree – no sales experience required; we will teach you everything you need to know through our dedicated training programme
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression