Night Duty Manager
- Leonardo Royal
- Leonardo Royal Hotel London Tower Bridge
- Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Hotel jobs, Night Manager
- Job Type
- Full Time
Be Yourself – Be an Inspiration to Your Team – Be Leonardo
As a Night Duty Manager and a Head of Department, you’ll keep your department running like clockwork and lead your team to ensure our guests have an incredible experience with us. Take a deep breath because you’ll be stepping into a busy role! You’ll maintain positive guest engagement and keep team morale high whilst ensuring any issues are resolved. As a Head of Department, you’ll be carrying out Duty Manager shifts and inspiring our vibrant teams to exceed our guests’ expectations.
If you’re our ideal Night Duty Manager, you will:
- Be yourself!
- Take responsibility for the safety and security of the hotel and our guests
- Be a great motivator for your team: you’ll be proactively working on training and developing plans to keep your team working effectively
- Implement new ways to maximise guest experience and satisfaction
- Bring your positive attitude to work with you every day: you’ll be setting the tone for some of our guests’ stays at welcome and/or departure!
- Ensure that the hotel is sufficiently stocked throughout the night and ready for business every morning
Why come join us?
We look after our colleagues just as well as we look after our guests. Once you’re part of the team, you’re part of the Leonardo community. We have support on tap, so expect top-notch L&D programmes, practical training and clear progression within our vibrant and dynamic team.
Built on decades of hotelier know-how, we are part of the Fattal Hotels Group, which operates over 230 hotels across Europe and Israel. We look after over 50 hotels across the UK & Ireland and have plans for major expansion over the next few years’; there’s never been a more exciting time to join us!
Some of the perks you could enjoy include:
- Head of Department bonus scheme: based on our financial and your personal performances
- Enhanced pension plan
- Special rates on Leonardo Hotel rooms across the UK & Europe: get planning that city break you’ve been dreaming of!
- Company-wide recognition scheme: for being your fabulous self, you could earn vouchers to spend on a wide range of high street shops
- Free hot meals whilst on duty
- Talent referral scheme: earn yourself a bonus for recommending a friend to join us
- We love to get together and celebrate: we regularly host Thank You Week (your hotel could have anything from ice cream trucks to pizza parties) and every year we get dressed up in our fanciest threads to host our Employee Awards Celebration
- The important stuff: access to the Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and Wellbeing Support
- Ongoing job-related training programmes with clear paths for progression