General Manager - Leading Competitive Socialising Venue
- Leisure People Recruitment
- England, London, Clapham
- £55000 - £60000 per annum + 75K OTE
- 27 Jan 2023
- 24 Feb 2023
- David Peacock
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager Leading Competitive Socialising Venue 55-60K OTE 75K
nc Clapham, SW London
We are looking for a General Manger to lead a team of 5 Heads of department and a team of 150 full and part time colleagues to run one of the most successful competitive socialising venues in Southwest London which an annual turnover of around £10m. We are keen to hear from experienced General managers working within a similar large late night or entertainment venue with significant experience of managing a high footfall destination with a huge focus on managing a complex and significant P and L, meeting GP's, spend per head and driving new corporate and pre booked business into the venue and across multiple bars and food concepts. Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the team to deliver on all departmental KPIs, including wage ratio and financial targets. Champion the link between key departments to ensure stakeholder satisfaction and adherence to service level agreements.
- Ensure the effective operations of all departments, with the highest standards of service and safety being delivered at all times and in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures.
- Continually seek and promote innovative ways of increasing revenue in order to maximise profitability, both in the short and long term.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing Departments to establish the corporate income stream and to maximise the growth of the offering across all departments.
- Ensure that all departments comply with the requirements of the relevant Company policies, Health and Safety requirements and relevant legislation,
- Maintain and develop a culture of effective people management within each department, through recruitment, performance management, training, development and talent management.
- Ensure effective channels of communication at all levels so every member of the team.
- In conjunction with the departmental managers, investigate guest and employee satisfaction with a view to delivering continuous improvement across all departments.
In addition to a competitive basic salary of 55-60K, there is a quarterly bonus scheme and out performance bonus adding up to a further 15K OTE, 31 days holiday per annum and significant opportunities for further career development as the company continues to grow at pace.