General Manager -Torquay
- Leisure People Recruitment
- England, Devon, Torquay
- £48000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- 23 Jan 2023
- 20 Feb 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, General Manager (CLAE), Hotel jobs, Hotel General Manager, Sports jobs, Senior Management (Sports)
- Job Type
- Full Time
General Manager - Holiday Park & Activity Centre
£50,000+ bonus+ benefits
We are looking for a General Manager to take ownership of a fantastic Holiday Park and Physical Activity Centre near Torquay on the beautiful Devon Coast. It is a popular destination for children's school residential trips during term time and welcomes family holidays out of term.
It is fantastic time to join this growing brand, so as well as offering a long term career path, the company offers, a contributory pension, 34 days holiday and annual bonus. Free meals on shift are also provided, as is the opportunity to live on site for a small cost.
- Inspire, coach and empower a large and diverse team to be the best version of themselves every day and help them develop and grow.
- Lead and coordinate all departments including Housekeeping, Maintenance, Catering Activities, Administration and Human Resources, fostering a culture of service and operational excellence.
- Prioritise the health, safety and safeguarding of your guests.
- Manage the financials; profit and loss, budgeting and forecasting.
- Create a positive, fun, nurturing environment for your team and guests to thrive in.
- Play host to your guests, always being available and interacting at key moments.
- Outgoing, hands-on approach to leadership with a passion for customer service and the outdoors.
- Accommodation management experience within a residential property such as a hotel, leisure resort, holiday park, youth hostel, care home, visitor attraction, boarding school or Sports/Leisure/Activity/Educational Residential Centre.
- Experience in managing large teams and budgets in a multi-faceted leisure, educational, sports or hospitality business probably as a General Manager, Resort Manager, Hotel Manager, Complex Manager or Centre Manager.
- Experience of safeguarding (either children or vulnerable adults) and health and safety (food, facilities, physical activities).
- Full clean driving license and the flexibility to work shifts including some weekends.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.