Deputy General Manager
- Leisure People Recruitment
- England, Dorset, Poole
- £28000 - £30000 per annum + 35k+ OTE
- 19 Jan 2023
- 16 Feb 2023
- David Peacock
- Job Type
Deputy General Manager Poole
28-30K basic + 6K OTE
We are looking for a Deputy General Manager to work for a market leading leisure brand at one of their well established and successful family entertainment centres in Poole.
Our client is one of the top best big companies to work for in the country, they offer great value entertainment, gaming, food and beverage, competitions and parties appealing to both adults and the family market. It is a fun, fast paced place to work and the U.K. wide company is renowned for harnessing their top talent and progressing them in the business, so this is a great development opportunity for an ambitious manager. As deputy general manager you will be:
- Customer facing - Ensuring customers have a fabulous time, every time.
- Team- Inspiring, coaching and developing your management team to be the best version of themselves every day.
- Operations- Ensure the centre is clean, safe and fully operational at all times.
- Commercial- Drive performance across all revenue lines and implement new business plans.
- Financial- taking responsibility for budgets, banking and stock control.
- Working a mixture of shifts including evenings and 3 weekends out of 4.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have:
- An abundance of energy, enthusiasm and drive.
- Experience delivering an amazing customer experience in a fast-paced customer facing business including late-night venues and nightclubs, visitor attractions, bars, restaurants, hotels or health and fitness clubs.
- Have significant experience managing a high-volume F and B operation.
- At least 3 year's people management and key holder experience possibly as a Club Manager, Operations Manager, Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Trading Manager, Store Manager or Centre Manager.
- A head for business and experience in promoting and growing different revenue lines
In addition to a highly competitive basic of up to 30K there is a monthly bonus of £200 and an annual performance related bonus of c 4K in a business that is renowned for paying exceptional bonuses, This should take your overall package to be 35K+. There are also outstanding opportunities for ongoing training and development to become a General Manager.
Interviews are immediately available.