Regional Operations Manager
- Leisure People Recruitment
- Remote & Luton to North London travel
- Up to £30000 per annum + car allowance + unlimited holiday
- 18 Jan 2023
- 18 Feb 2023
- Commercial Leisure, Attractions & Entertainment jobs, Centre Manager, Fitness jobs, Area Manager (Fitness), General Manager (Fitness), Sports jobs
- Job Type
- Full Time
Regional Operations Manager- Sports & Leisure - Luton to North London
£30,000+ £400 month car allowance + great benefits
Our client is one of the fastest growing sports and leisure service providers in the U.K with new sites added to their operation every month. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for a Regional Operations Manager to oversee 15-20 sites from Luton down to North London.
- Recruit, induct, coach and support your team of operational assistants across all their managed centres.
- Strive to deliver a fantastic customer experience throughout the customer journey creating a culture of excellence through the business.
- Ensure that your team is compliant with brand, operational and service standards.
- Build strong relationships with key partners, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Support with mobilising new sites into the business.
- Contribute to the overall strategy for the business to move the business forward.
- Hybrid working; 50/50 home working/travelling to sites.
- Some flexible working when you do your 40-hours but including at least 3 early evening's a week (until 8pm) and some weekends as these are busy times.
- Energising, engaging and ambitious.
- Self-starter, able to manage your own schedule and prioritise effectively.
- Supportive, inclusive and empowering in your approach to leadership.
- Demonstrable experience in delivering operational and service excellence in a people leadership and operational role such as Operations Manager, Club Manager, Sports Manager, Activities Manager, Leisure Manager, Centre Manager or Community Manager.
- Experience within the sports, coaching, leisure, schools, educational or fitness industry.
- Full U.K. driving licence and your own transport
- Flexible to work some evenings and weekends.
- Living around Luton, Bedfordshire, West Hertfordshire or North London for easy access to their centres.
- Multi-site or remote management experience would be highly desirable.
The package includes all your travel expenses paid and unlimited holiday. The biggest benefit is the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business where you can grow your region and hopefully progress in the business.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch if you have the right level of experience