National Aquatics Development Manager
- Leisure People Recruitment
- Nationwide/Remote/Northwest Travel
- Up to £40000 per annum+ benefits
- 06 Jan 2023
- 06 Feb 2023
- Fitness jobs, Area Manager (Fitness), Senior Management (Fitness), Sports jobs, Senior Management (Sports)
- Job Type
- Full Time
National Aquatics Development Manager - Nationwide/Remote/Northwest Travel
Up to £40000+ excellent benefits
The National Aquatics Development Manager is a new group role, created to introduce a new aquatic offering to members for a group of quality health and fitness clubs based mainly in the Northwest of England.
- Identify from member insights, swim products/classes/programmes different member segments will love.
- Design and develop each swim product into a marketable package that can be launched with consistency into their pools/clubs.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, from marketing to the operational teams to take the product from concept to delivery.
- Travel around the clubs to launch the products, providing training and support to the teams on the ground.
- Keep up to date with the latest science on child development and swimming.
- A mixture of home working, Head Office Working and travelling to clubs.
- Passionate about all things swimming.
- Experience in developing swim products and bringing them successfully to market.
- Experience in baby/toddler swimming lessons
- Outstanding knowledge of swimming pathways.
- Loves to keep a breast of the latest trends and innovations in swimming.
- Living in Northwest England or at least flexible to spend 2-3 days weeks commuting around this area.
- Full clean driving licence.
You could be a Swimming Development Manager, National Aquatics Manager, Regional Swim Manager or managed your own swim school, looking make your mark in a bigger business.
To find out, please send us your cv highlighting some of the swimming projects you have been involved in and we will be in touch promptly if you have the right level of experience.