Cook - London
Cook - London
We are on the lookout for Kitchen team members at all levels within our London restaurants to come and join the Le Pain Quotidien family. Whilst previous experience within a kitchen is beneficial it isn’t essential as thorough training is provided- what is more important is a willingness to learn.
Great reasons to join Le Pain Quotidien:
- A competitive hourly rate, plus a generous share of the service charge (we have one of the fairest service charge distribution systems in London, and team members receive the same rate as managers)
- A better work/life balance- very few of our sites are open past 9pm so you have more time to spend with friends and family
- Loads of opportunities for rapid career development- we love to promote from within!
- Positions available across London
- A delicious free healthy and organic meal on every shift, plus a 50% discount on any other items whilst working
- 25% discount on food and drink in all Le Pain Quotidien stores across London and the UK
- Up to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata)
We pride ourselves on our wonderful company culture, and we believe in providing food and drink that does good to both people and the environment.
If you would love to join the LPQ family we would be delighted to receive an application from you.
Apply for Cook - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly