Chef de Partie - London
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Partie - Lantana Café - Central London
Lantana is an Australian style café/restaurant in central London with 3 sites. Lantana's menu is inspired by Australia’s melting pot of culinary cultures and has a fresh, healthy focus using best quality seasonal ingredients. We are consistently recognised as a leader in our field of all day casual dining and celebrating our 10th anniversary this year.
We are looking for a CDP to join our Lantana team at London Bridge, or Shoreditch, busy 80 seat restaurants in central London.
Depending on experience, the position comes with competitive hourly pay.
In return, we can offer you:
- Up to 50% discount on all Lantana restaurants
- Annual CODE APP subscription
- Enrolment into Hospitality Action support
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
- Staff parties
- Staff meals and coffees are provided daily
- Real prospects at career growth – many of our chefs & managers have been promoted from within
- Weekend evening off!
The Ideal person:
- Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people
- Has experience in a busy kitchen
- Wants to support & work as part of a close-knit team
- Speaks great English
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
Your working week will be 5 shifts over 7 days. We are open 7 days a week for breakfast, lunch and dinner for four days!
If you think you would be a great addition to Lantana, please send over your CV with a brief cover letter!
Apply for Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly